Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Massage/beauty/spa Courses?

I Live In Australia, I live in a small town with no tafe the closest is an hour away (i have an 8 month old and don't plan on putting her in daycare until shes at least 12 months). (Plus theres no daycare in this town!!) I Want to go into some sort of Day Spa Job like thingy, Im great at massages and wouldn't mind becoming a masseuse.


Im also into hairdressing, And beauty. My first Course i took was a beautician coursed but only got my 1st certificate because i left that town.





Id really like too succeed in one of these category's. Could i do at home tafe courses?





How can i make this possible?








(Sorry for the spelling.. )Massage/beauty/spa Courses?
You should enroll to become a physical therapist. From there you can learn many things about spa services. You can then easily get jobs from spa clubs or resort spas.
  • oil
  • cleanses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment