Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm a beauty therapist and have just found out i'm pregnant. Should I perform aromatherapy massages/facials?

I have just found out that i'm pregnant - 7 weeks. The only problem is I am a beauty therapist and I perform aromatherapy massages and facials on clients every day. I know I shouldn't do massage on clients if they are pregnant so I was wondering how it affects me and for how long??? I can't seem to find information anywhere on the internet and when I asked my doctor they made out as if I should know.


Please help????!!?!!!!I'm a beauty therapist and have just found out i'm pregnant. Should I perform aromatherapy massages/facials?
This probably isn't an issue as long as you're comfortable. Just pay attention to your body. As far as the oils...they should form no threat to you or your baby.I'm a beauty therapist and have just found out i'm pregnant. Should I perform aromatherapy massages/facials?
You should not use aromatherapy oils whilst your pregnant, being a beauty therapist you should know that some oils can actually increase the cances of you micarrying i.e jasmine oil. and working with the oils you apsorb the oils you work with through your skin too.


You should be able to find good reference beauty therapy books on aromathrapy from your local library. Or refer back to your notes from collage.
I found this link for you to take a look at it sounds as if it will be ok to me but some oils may be to strong.I am not up on this medical so had to look for you sorry.congratulations by the way





http://www.aromamedical.com/articles/eos鈥?/a>
Listen to Bambi. That's what i was going to say. You should know that they are certain oils you can't inhale while pregnant. Be careful AND tell your boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment