Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am giving up my career to go back to college and study a beauty and massage course, am I making the right de

OK, sort of. Beauty and massage is a trade, not a career.





Out of high school, I went to school to get a trade, so I could get a job. Then I went to college at night and got a degree so I could get a career. Then when I graduated from college, I got a career.





Bottom line; career is better. Better hours, and pays better.I am giving up my career to go back to college and study a beauty and massage course, am I making the right de
No stranger can tell you what will make you happy and be best for your situation. Pray on it and discuss it with your spouse. If you're not married and have no kids, you're only affecting yourself.I am giving up my career to go back to college and study a beauty and massage course, am I making the right de
IF your career pays good and you like it and its something you do well stick with it. But if you are unhappy with your careerands you feel going back to college for beauty school and massage if thats what you truely want. But think of it this way if you throw away all that money for college and your unsatisfied then what can you do. You have to go back to your old careerand work your way up to your position all over again. In my opinion make a pro and con list then decide whats best, But if i were u i would stick with your career.

No comments:

Post a Comment